Wednesday 17 November 2010

Zombies on Earth!

Since I got Peace on Earth, I kept wondering if it would work with Zombie Zest. I decided to experiment.





+



=





Zombie Zest alone is more of a glittery Jelly polish, even after two or three coats I could still see a hint of nail showing through.







Peace on Earth has great coverage and somehow, the two colours seemed to be a great compliment for each other in my mind.








I started with one coat of Peace on Earth. Just one gave me enough coverage & colour, I didn't want to have several coats of polish (that's just asking for a trip to Chip City on my nails).
One coat of Zombie Zest later, and I really liked the result.




Outside, no flash


Outside, no flash


With flash



The yellowy shade of Zombie Zest has been toned down a little, leaving it looking a lot more green. It's slightly metallic & glittery.
I'm really pleased with this combo & will certainly wear it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment