Wednesday 17 November 2010

A Work of Art

Just a quick sneek peak at what I'll be reviewing next. This only came this morning so I haven't had chance to use it yet.
Kat Von D's Tattoo Chronicles Palette - Vol. 1














I'm beyond flabbergasted at how stunning this palette is. Seriously, I've never seen packaging like this. It's beautiful.
It looks like a leather-bound book. Open it up and there's  pages with writing & gorgeous illustrations.




Inside the actual palette part, there's a big mirror surrounded by yet more lovely artwork. The palette itself comprises of 12 shadows (all powders, no creams here), a pair of false lashes & 3 mini High Voltage primers in Skin, Stellar & Smoky.




Lift away the palette to reveal a secret compartment housing a double-ended perfume rollerball featuring two of Kat's scents; Saint & Sinner.









I've not been disappointed with Kat's other palettes & the quality here looks to be on par with her previous offerings. The true test will, of course, come with swatching & then wearing them. Right now, I'm just blown away with how beautiful this whole package is.
Watch this space for a full review.

No comments:

Post a Comment