Friday 23 March 2012

Look - Blurple



Yeah, a bit of a cop-out on the naming of this one, but I was somewhat stumped. Anyway, this was something I threw together to go & do a spot of shopping yesterday. I'm really disappointed with the pictures (something that happens too often, my looks pictures never turn out well), this looked so much better in person.






For this look, I used the following goodies;

  • Illamasqua's Idol - inner corner & browbone
  • Sugarpill's Starling - on the lid
  • Sugarpill's Poison Plum - in the crease
  • Sugarpill's Hysteric - to blend out Poison Plum
  • Illamasqua's Intense - on the outer corner & a little in the crease
  • Sugarpill's Royal Sugar - lower lash-line
  • Urban Decay's 24/7 liquid liner in Perversion
  • Kat von D Sin-Full Lash Mascara


4 comments:

  1. Amazing! I used to think blue and purple wouldn't work together but they look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jinny. I love blues & purples together, blues & teals are another favourite of mine.

      Delete