Thursday 25 October 2012

Halloween Photo Shoot

Today, I worked on a Halloween-themed photoshoot with Karl Walsh Photography. I took a couple of shots myself, these haven't been edited or Photoshopped at all, and they may be a little blurry (it was cold out there), but they give the basic gist.













Some of the products I used included;
  • Illamasqua Rich Liquid foundation - shade 105
  • MAC Black Black Pigment - to get the grey skintone
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar - Black Dahlia, such a gorgeous colour!
  • Sugarpill eyeshadow in Bullteproof - to do the black contouring & to smoke out the normal eye
  • Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in 77 - as a liner & to mark the areas for stitching
  • Sugarpill eyeshadow in Love+
  • Illamasqua Gleam in Aurora

This was one of the most fun shoots I've worked on in a while, it was great to do something a little out of the ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment