Friday 5 October 2012

EOTD - Pylean






Another look inspired by Angel, this time I took my inspiration from the character of Lorne. As with Illyria, this was another test run, so I only did one eye & used no other make-up. Again, it could use a little perfecting, but I liked the basic idea.




To create this look, I used the following products;

  • NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk - all over the eye
  • Sugarpill eyeshadow in Acidberry - on the inner lid
  • Sugarpill Chromalust in Tiara - on the inner corner of the eye
  • Sugarpill Chromalust in Absinthe - on the lid
  • MAC glitter in Crystalled Lime - over Absinthe, but it doesn't show up on the photos
  • Sugarpill eyeshadow in Love+ - in the crease
  • Kat Von D Blackhearts from the Tattoo Chronicles Candelabra Edition palette - on the outer lid & blended into the crease, under the lower lashline
  • Sugarpill eyeshadow in Tako - on the browbone
  • Sugarpill lashes in Toxic - I did take these off for some of the shots.










No comments:

Post a Comment