Sunday 24 March 2013

Look - Toxic Envy





It's been forever since I last posted, I really ought to start doing it more often. To kick things off, here's a look I did last night. It wasn't planned out, but I find that those looks always turn out far better than ones I have planned.



Anyway, for Toxic Envy, I used:
  • Sugarpill's Bulletproof - in the crease & to set my liner
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Chronicles eyeshadow in Nite Owl - on the lids
  • MAC Scene eyeshadow - to blend out the crease
  • MAC Crystal Avalanche eyeshadow - on the inner corner, and as a highlight
  • Inglot Gel Liner 77 - under the eyes
  • Inglot Gel Liner 87 - on the brows
  • Illamasqua Burst eyeshadow - over Inglot 87 on the brows
  • Lit Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
  • Lit Cosmetics glitter in Hulk







I may try & recreate this again at some point, using a different coloured glitter.

1 comment: