Monday 21 November 2011

Nails - Holo Leopard



 I've not done anything other than plain colours recently, so I thought that something a little more fun was in order.
It doesn't look very glossy in the pictures as I hadn't added a topcoat at this point. I was waiting for the black to dry so as to avoid smearing & smudging that's usually a result of my impatience. Because of this, the pink spots look quite flat due to the colour used drying to a matte finish.

The colours I used:

  • China Glaze Sexagon - the holo silver base colour
  • China Glaze Purple Panic - used to create the spots. Despite the name, it's a great hot pink
  • random black nail art pen to outline the spots







1 comment:

  1. I really like to wear glitter nail polish. Glitter nail polish rocks.!!!

    ReplyDelete