Saturday 11 May 2013

Look - Chartreuse Fizz






Today's result of boredom turned out to be the look I've named Chartreuse Fizz. Because I had absolutely no clue what I was doing, I did just the one eye, in case it all went horribly wrong. As it turned out, I was rather pleased with the result.





For Chartreuse Fizz, I used :

  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk - all over the eye
  • Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Acidberry - in & above the crease, under the lower lashes
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow in Blackout - in the crease & under lower lashes
  • MAC pigment in Chartreuse - on the lid
  • MAC glitter in Chartreuse - over the pigment
  • Sugarpill Chromalust in Goldiux - on inner corner & to create speckled liner
  • Illamasqua Sealing Gel - mixed with Goldilux to create a gold liner
  • Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Tako - on brow bone
  • Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner in Puro Amor - on the lid & to create speckled liner
  • Lit Cosmetics glitter in Siberia - on brows
  • Lit Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base - on brows & lids









No comments:

Post a Comment