Monday 22 August 2011

New Hair Colour & A Look To Match



Over the weekend, I decided to sort my fringe out. Most of it is black but a small part I kept blue (from the disastrous Smurf-Head experiment). The only problem was, it was a dark indigo, so it blended in a bit too well with the black. Bright blue seemed the way forward, but, as it turned out, my fringe went turquoise. It was a surprise but a good one.
The colour reminded me of Sugarpill's Chromalust in Starling, so I decided to use it in a look & ended up throwing some purple in there & a bit of black (of course!).




For this one, I used -

  • Sugarpill Chromalust in Paperdoll on the lid
  • Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Poison Plum on the crease
  • Sugarpill Chromalust in Starling just above the crease
  • Sugarpill pressed eyeshadow in Bulletproof on the outer corner
  • Sugarpill Chromalust in Lumi on the inner corner
  • Sugarpill Chromalust in Weekender under the lower lash-line
  • MAC Blanc Type on the brow bone
  • Kat Von D Autograph Liquid Liner in Puro Amor




Yeah, there's hair in there, but just to show that it's close to Starling. The colour looks a lot brighter in daylight.


No comments:

Post a Comment